Transporting your canoe or kayak has never been easier.
This section includes
- Soft Racks
- Tie Downs
- Lockable - 2.8m, 3.3m, 4m, 5.4m
- Standard - 4m, 4.5m
- Bomber with heavy duty die cast buckle
- Thule Quickdraw Bow and Stern Straps
- Trolleys to help move
- Kayaks and Sea kayaks
- Aids to make loading a kayak/canoe onto the roof racks easier
- Rack & Roll Universal Loading System
Thule Roof Racks are available for most car models but each model needs the fittings and racks that are designed specifically for that model. Different styles of bars are also available.
Most Thule Roof Rack Systems include three items, a Bar Pack, a Foot Pack, and a Fit Kit (some vehicles may require 2-4 items depending on the system).
Australis is an authorised Thule dealer and is able to give advice and supply the racks needed for your car. If you would like a quote or to discuss the options further, feel free to contact us with the Make, Model, Year and Body type of your car.
Australis Freight Policy