Cart is empty
Fishing Kayaks and Canoes
Personal Flotation Devices
Transport & Storage
FOLLOW US ON
I just spent a brilliant weekend on Jervis Bay and wanted to thank you for encouraging me to take up sea kayaking! It has added a totally new dimension to my life in retirement and I in turn have...
– Ralph Wilkinson - email 26 March 2014, 26/03/2014
OCKY - We have nothing but good things to say about Australis canoes. Our first experience was visiting the factory and being looked after and given a canoe with fishing package within an hour....
– Johanna Harris- Email - 27/6/13, 26/03/2014
SALAMANDER - "I recently had an opportunity to test the Salamander Sea Kayak on a two week expedition to the Kimberley. Conditions varied from flat, calm, bouncy seas, swirley currents, 12-20 kms...
– Terry Bolland - Canoeing Downunder. , 26/03/2014
KOMODO - "We obtained a Komodo double sea-kayak so we could train in the craft we were intending on paddling and with the versatility of converting into a single it would allow either of us to...
– Greg Matheson - after completing a crossing of Bass Strait in a double Komodo modular sea kayak , 26/03/2014
GECKO - "The Gecko is one of the best estuary, small sea kayaks around. <br />
It is at home in all different types of water, flatwater rivers, lakes, small rapids and the ocean. It's the perfect...
SALAMANDER - Following weeks of intensive research into the many different types of touring kayaks on the market, I decided that the ‘Salamander sea kayak’ from Australis Canoes & Kayaks would be...
– Mark Walsh - Kayak4Life - 2012, 26/03/2014
SARATOGA - "The Saratoga is an excellent entry level touring kayak for paddling on inland waterways. I chose the Saratoga for our hire fleet as the boat has lots of features found in longer sea...
– Rohan Reynolds - Real Fun. Rohan, an experienced whitewater paddler with over 25 years experience, 26/03/2014
SWAGMAN - "Using an Australis Swagman canoe for one of our recent filming and photographic expeditions was the best thing we could have done. <br />
We ventured deep into remote coastal wilderness and...
– Cliff Guy - Photojournalist and Documentary maker., 26/03/2014
SWAGMAN - "The biggest boat in my hire fleet, the Swagman is ideal for young families to get together and experience paddling. Due to its size the Swagman is probably the most stable canoe on the...
– Rohan Reynolds - Real Fun and Rapid Descents Whitewater Rafting., 26/03/2014
Overall I was extremely pleased with the way the Salamander Kayak handled the challenging solo journey. I honestly cannot fault any part of this tough & durable plastic kayak.
– Mark Walsh - Kayak4Life: "One man, one kayak, 2,400 kms along Australias longest river....raising funds for The Cancer Council, 19/03/2014
© 2013-2020 Australis Canoes. Powered by AVS Online Store