Australis has some Christmas gift ideas to help you with those last minute buys - some new and some that are always popular. Gifts for family and friends or to treat youself.
- 1. Lifejackets (or PFDs): Everyone on a kayak must wear one! For the safety of your family (and to avoid a hefty fine) visit Australis and check out the wide range of general lifejackets for all sizes, as well as lifejackets designed for a specific purpose: Raider L100 (for babies & toddlers), Ultra Rewa (for Women), Crewsaver Inflatable (less bulky and cooler in summer).
- 2. Kanulock Lockable Tiedowns Back in stock and great for peace of mind if you are going on holidays or just like to stop off for coffee or shopping after your paddle. Available in 4 sizes to suit everything from a surfboard to a big canoe these are without doubt our most practical 'must have' item. One of our faourites, year after year.
- 3. Dry bags - Large or small: for those who like to be on the water but still want technology at their fingertips the Floating Phone Case allows you to use your phone while keeping it safe and for larger items there are 10, 15 and 20 litre dry bags.
- 4. For simple things that gives you peace of mind but cost little: A Paddle Rope keeps your paddle safely attached to your kayak whether you are fishing, taking photos or even capsizing.
- 5. Be safe in the sun: Fingerless Gloves and a Kalahari Hat in a wide selection of colours by Uveto or some Mirage shoes or new Havanna shoes to protect your feet from unseen nasties along the shore.